Monday 13 October 2014

Pitch - Audience 2 - Hana

I found it difficult to find a fan-site for 'James Blake' so in addition I went to find some for 'Chance the rapper'. I found a Tumblr run by a fan which is dedicated to Chance. you can go to the website here! The website features information such as his tour dates, mixtape downloads and many pictures and videos which get updated daily. There is also an 'ask box' which enables users to ask questions and get the user that runs the blog to reply and it also gets uploaded onto the blog. Here is a preview of the website:



This screenshot also shows that i have submitted a question to the blog. I have asked about what they would expect to see in a video of his in terms of performance, location and style. I will be checking regularly to see when they reply and will be uploading the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment