Monday 10 November 2014

Production Of Music Video: Photos taken



Untitled Haiku Deck - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires

Whilst shooting for the music video I decided to take some time to experiment with my camera. I asked Korrie to pose for the picture that could potentially be part of the DigiPak, However since Korrie aka Kace isn't the original artist on the song this means that it will be very unlikely for him to be on the album.
I still made a slide show showing how I set up a reflection from the lamp we were using to film to create a sound wave image on a wall. I think this image works well with our genere as the sound waves replicate the voice sound waves. I experimented with colour and I am considering the idea of this image to be on the album cover. The sound waves can also work as a Synergy for the artist Nathan Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment