Thursday 11 December 2014

Planning Ancillary: Experimenting with photoshop.


Experimenting with Photoshop

     

In todays lesson I was given a set of random pictures to work. The task was to create a digipak that included the usual look of a normal album. I started by cropping the original image and placing it on the template. To make the task easier I decided that the couple looked like a dance duo therefore based the album around ballroom dance. This lead to me calling it the Golden Frame. This task helped get an idea of how to name my album; there has to be a connection between the image. For the back and name of the songs I kept to the ballroom dance theme. The font I used reminded me of the movie The Great Gatsby which I think the album reaches to the same type of audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment