Saturday 6 December 2014

Researching Ancillary Products: Reasons behind location choice


Main Photo Location :
I decided to use Alexandra Palace as the location to take pictures because it also features in the music video. I also think there is a lot of things around Ally Pally, that if I used in the album, would give a nice effect. For example I found a stone lion head that was perfect, then I found another that was broken and old. I took a picture because I could edit them and use them on the album. 
It was important to take pictures at Alexandra Palace because it has a big backdrop which makes it easier for me to edit the photograph after. I wanted to take a panorama of London but it wasn't successful because the view was too big and my camera could not zoom in this far. I wanted to used the fence at Ally Pally because they are recognizable but also because it is where we filmed the cloning shot for our music video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment