Sunday 21 December 2014

Planning mock up advertisment





For my advertisement I  have followed the rules of Do's and Dont's as I have chosen to have my font the same as my digipak  to show simplicity. Futhermore I plan to have a different photo of my artist but still have him in the same costume so I can avoid repetition while having my audience remember who he is.I will have a  big photo of my artist as the main task is to promote them and with the use of having a large photo will attract the audiences eye. In addition I have included  that my artist is a mercury prize winner, as the actual artist I took the song from is,so it makes sense to use this on my advertisement. Lastly  I have included ratings from magazines that relate to my genre such as 'NME'
which helps my audience identify with this as it they read these magazines.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Korrie. Don't forget to post your pitch, although I get a sense of what you are planning through your mock-ups. You'll need to post the pitch, along with the inside panel mock-up and a short-list of the photos before you begin the final one. However, I am happy for you to start the final one as this mock-up is strong. You can download a free trial of the photoshop from Adobe. Great work!

    ReplyDelete