Tuesday 6 January 2015

Planning Ancillary: Experimenting with Photoshop 2




In this lesson I looked around on the internet for tutorials on how to successfully achieve the effect I want on my digipak. The tutorial explained what type of photograph would help me construct the mini world effect. First of all I used example of panoramas from the internet(this is how my image will look) I resized the picture into a square and rotated it to then go on filters>distort>Polar Coordinate.
Here are the images I managed to achieve. On the day I go to take pictures I will try to make my shots fit. This will avoid any jaggered edges and will make the photograph a smooth 360 picture. I am contemplating whether to use this image for the back panel of the digipak, or use it as the actual cover on the cd. 


I'm using images of London as it relates to the North London born artist; it will also appeal to Londoners. 



No comments:

Post a Comment