Wednesday 21 January 2015

Evaluation 3: How did you use: media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?



This is a Thinglink showing specifically what tools I used to make my advertisement with. I mainly used the Pixlr online editing tool as an alternative to Photoshop; which I do not own at home.
I highlight the tools I learned to use; such as the stamp tool which allowed me to extend the ground of the original image to fit the advertisement template size.



This was my first time using Camtasia and ended up with a video that was originally 23 minutes long. From my skills that I learned whilst constructing my music video in Final Cut Pro; I cut out all parts of the video that were not necessarily needed. I also took away all the "umms" and long pauses. This worked successfully and I finished with a 7 minute video. I the video I go through all the online media technologies that I used to help me research, plan, and construct my music video.



In this Camtasia video I am displaying my Photoshop/Pixlr skills and showing how this technology helped me construct the ancillary side of my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment