Friday 26 September 2014

Research for Music Video: Sync



1. At the beginning of the lip syncing tutorial I decided to look through each clip to get a sense of what I was working with. I noticed that they would film the whole song focusing on one person or object. This will be used when it actually comes to creating our music video.

2. Secondly I placed them in the order that I wanted for them to come up. Mainly going with the pace of the song. When the guitar was the loudest I would cut to the guitar, this creates more entertainment and sticks to the rock theme.

3. To sync and fix sound I would edit the wavelengths to how I specifically wanted the video to sound.

4. In the tutorial I learnt that setting markers is important so Final Cut Pro can lineup the sound. This very important as it helps lip sync the song.

5. At the end of the video I made sure to watch over to make sure there are no mistakes, and that the lip syncing looks real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment